Assistant Brewer/Cellar Person
JOB TITLE: Cellar person/Assistant Brewer
LOCATION: 12 Gates Brewing Co, Buffalo, NY
REPORTS TO: Head Brewer
POSITION TYPE: Full-time, Hourly wage based on experience.
The perfect cellar person will work collaboratively with the Lead Brewer to produce high quality products with efficiency for our brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keg washing
- Transfer finished products
- CIP tanks
- Run experimental 1.5 bbl pilot system and come up with their own recipes
- Canning line assistant
- Keg finished products
- Assist with festivals when necessary
- Taste finished products efficiently
- Must be able to lift 55lbs and move 160lbs with ease.
THE ULTIMATE CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- 1+ Years of cellar/brewing experience.
- A college degree and certification from an accredited brewing program is a plus.
- Strong mechanical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work unsupervised and manage your own time and the time of others effectively.
- Focus on quality and consistency of finished product.
PLEASE APPLY HERE:
If you are interested in this position please supply a resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Cellar Person”.